Yet, this idea is nothing new. Even 10 years ago, in 2009, the United Nations was urging a global move towards and meat + dairy-free diet. Source.
Fortunately, being plant-based now is easier than ever before.
Now you can confidently switch to a plant-based diet and join millions of others who are waking up to a kinder, healthier and planet-saving high-vibe life!
This Good Vibes 5 Step Plant-based Food Guide + Video E-Course – will help make YOUR vegan journey as easy as possible!
It includes a Masterclass on going vegan in a healthy, sensible way – by award-wining naturopathic nutritionist Deborah Walker!
Why I created the guide + course
In 2008 I saw a film that changed my life forever. Now, I believe that this shift in consciousness was necessary for me to become a better healer and spiritual channel.
Going plant-based was a method for me to feel less powerless about what was happening to billions of animals every year. And the destruction of the environment.
It helped me take back control of what I put in my body and where I spent my money. I felt better inside, I lost weight and I had more energy. This was how I got Good Vibes on plant-based food.
Though I’m no longer 100% vegan due to the trials of living abroad, I’m an advocate of the plant-based lifestyle. I believe that we can help animals + the planet with a plant-based diet.
If you are curious about eating less animal products (eggs, diary, meat) – or just want a powerful positive change to your life – this guide will make it as easy as possible.
It breaks down the five stages of getting – and staying – plant-based, putting you on the road to a high vibe life!
Benefits (– why you should buy this PDF Guide!)
- Avoiding meat and dairy is ‘single biggest way’ to reduce your impact on Earth
- Save hours of your precious time + effort searching for accurate information + reliable resources.
- The BEST books, websites, films, blogs, recipes, YouTube channels and podcasts delivered to you in one place at the click of a button.
- Over 100 carefully curated clickable links – for free + quick access!
- Get a ‘starter pack’ of 10 simple + quick vegan recipes I regularly make, to take the hassle out of switching to plant-based (– you don’t even have to be a good cook to make them!).
- Understand the spiritual aspects of veganism in world religions + it’s role in emerging new age spirituality – so you can integrate your diet into your spiritual practices.
- Discover all the tips + tricks that help you plan your plant-based diet to save money + time before/during/after the kitchen.
- Connect with the most inspiring + trailblazing social media stars to stay motivated on your plant-powered journey. Fully updated for 2019!
- Get informed about the latest scientific wisdom about the health benefits of veganism (– including Vitamin B12 and the Protein Myth) so you can go vegan in a healthy, sensible way!
- Know exactly where + how to reach out for support and how to meet other positive plant-based people – worldwide!
- Understand some of the challenges you may come across by being vegan – so you can deal with objections and judgements!
- All of this, collected together in one colourfully illustrated + fun digital package!
This guide is 100% free from: information overload, confusing research, angry vegans making you feel bad, expensive ingredients, complicated recipes; – or anything else that stops you enjoying delicious food!
Good Vibes 5 Step Plant-based Food PDF Guide – Contents:
- How to ‘Make the Connection’ between animals + food
- Vegan Facts – health, science, ecological + social
- Must-see Films that will turn your world upside down
- Inspirational People + Social Media Stars to keep you motivated
- Diet Research + Nutrition suggestions (including Vitamin B12 & The Protein Myth)
- Best Sources of free Vegucation and Free Recipes online
- The Best Plant-Based Cookbooks
- Vegan Cheats – dairy + egg replacements to keep your diet interesting
- My personal favourite 10 EASY + DELICIOUS plant-based DIY recipes anyone can make
- How to Win a Vegan Argument: the common things people will say to you + how to respond
- Veganism in World Religions + Spirituality
- How going Plant-based can help you Be the Change you wish to see
- Sage quotes that make sense from surprising Celebrity Vegans
- Plant-based Planet (Directory of Useful Resources, Trainings + Vegan Science).
- All links in the PDF are clickable + take you to relevant websites!
The Good Vibes Plant-based Food PDF Guide includes everything I’ve learnt over 10 years after I switched to a mainly plant-based diet.
This comprehensive book of resources shows you exactly how to get good vibes from plant-based food, without turning into a crazed evangelical lunatic!
Download this 50 page eBook, stuffed with the latest + best resources, to make YOUR plant-based transition as smooth as possible!
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
You’ll receive the PDF Guide as a 13 MB download by email.
Bundle: Get the Plant-Based PDF Guide + E-Course: £19.95
- 5 short videos where I give you my personal experience + helpful tips so you can avoid the pitfalls + mistakes of going plant-based.
- A step by step mini-course that walks you through the 5 stages in a no nonsense way – saving you time + money!
- Learn how to stick with a plant-based diet, and how to action the five steps easily + fast around your busy schedule.
- Person-to-person practical advice in bite-sized chunks that will shift your vibration to the next level – with minimum effort.
- My personal insights that will help you kickstart a shift in consciousness: whether you care about animals, the environment, health or spirituality.
- Time-saving, easy-access content lovingly created from over 10 years experience eating plant-based!
FREE BONUS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE!
Stay energised, strong + fit with ‘How to go vegan the sensible, healthy way’ – a 60 minute video masterclass with award-winning UK nutritionist Deborah Walker!
This exclusive interview gives you all your essential nutrition basics, so your can THRIVE on a plant-based diet.
It’s totally FREE when you purchase the guide + e-course bundle!
With the video course AND PDF guide you can dive deeper…!
Hear my plant-based insights – straight from the horse’s mouth!
Access your purchased content anytime – and from anywhere!
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
You can access your online e-course + video bonuses from within your Customer Area. You’ll receive the PDF Guide as a 13 MB download by email.
Good Vibes Food PDF Guide Reviews!
“After 30 years of being vegetarian and vegan, I have finally become trendy. This book is a great starting point for the newbie vegan, giving masses of support references for inspiration and information, covering the breadth of veganism both cooked and raw. Outlining simple guidance on nutrition, and how to get a ‘vegucation’! Amy’s done all the hard work for you, and shown where to find recipe websites, vegan people, films, recipe books, videos, you have no excuse but to be informed. The hard points to swallow are the numbers of animals that are killed, I’m not sure anyone can truly consider these numbers mean we are a compassionate society. It should stop you in your tracks and, if nothing else, encourage you to consider that eating a more plant-based diet is not only good for your health, but also for the benefit of our animals, who are conscious feeling beings. I know my dog is, he’s upset when I don’t share my carrots with him, or tuck him in at night, and he would be really annoyed if I tried to eat him! In typically Amy’s energetic and vibrant style, from the first page be energised, and get ready to save yourself, your health, the animals and the world. I felt motivated and I’ve been vegan since 18! You just have to love her energy, it comes through on each page, her passion is infectious, its colourful, fun and I loved the carrot and chickpea wrap, with extra carrots for the dog of course. Be inspired. Be vegan. Be the change.” Deborah Walker, award-winning naturopathic nutritionist, London, Omagh (Ireland) and Surrey, UK.
“As a lifetime semi-veggie, I have always been interested in going totally vegan, but have always found it a bit daunting. Reading Amy Garner’s ‘Good Vibes’ book was like a breath of fresh air. Vibrant and inspiringly presented, I found the structure and guidance well laid out and easy to follow, packed with useful links, websites and some of Amy’s favourite yummy recipes to start me off. The book also answered a lot of questions for me, such as getting the right supplements for vegans and replacement ingredients for my favourite nibbles such as cakes. The biggest benefits of this book for me are that it delivers a wealth of information and resources in a colourful, fun, light-hearted way and gave me lots of ways to connect with others on the same journey. The information is current and guided me one step at a time through the vegan transition without feeling overwhelmed. If you would like to shift your life to fully vegan lifestyle and raise your vibration at the same time, then this book is for you, it will help you make that transition with ease and enjoy the process.” Pippa King, Holistic Therapist, Stress Management Consultant, Advanced Theta Healing® Instructor & Practitioner, Malta & UK
“I LOVED this thoughtfully presented e-book on veganism, Good Vibes by Amy Garner. It’s full of help, support, resources and information to help you embrace the journey of going vegan – so you can live a positive, healthy life without harming yourself, animals or the planet. It’s packed with lovely vegan recipes, facts, health guidance, links to films, books, online tribes, free online recipes, Youtube channels, and inspiring people who are happily walking the vegan path. Amy’s eBook lifts the lid on vegan mis-information, as well as giving lots of helpful tips for dealing with transitioning into veganism when people around you might not understand. It also has some great counter-arguments to non-vegans who try to make you feel bad – or weird – for wanting to live aligned with higher values. And it’s beautifully illustrated with Amy’s quirky graphics and great pictures, so it’s a real pleasure to read. Highly recommended!” Cathy Ballard, transformational coach, teacher and facilitator, UK.
“After reading Good Vibes by Amy Garner I realised how many health benefits there are to changing to a plant-based diet. This eBook includes links to stories documenting other peoples’ personal transformations after their decision to stop eating meat. There is helpful information on how to find your local vegan/vegetarian restaurants which really made me want to try this out. (Another excuse for lunch with a friend!) What I liked the most was the manageable chunks of information, clearly bullet-pointed for me to find each section again. I also liked the tone, which is supportive of you making small steps towards veganism, rather than an ‘all or nothing’ approach. It is important to be able to connect with like-minded people to make your eating discoveries all the more enjoyable, and Amy has listed many different options for doing this. The overall benefit of this book is the practical guidance, with links to factsheets, websites and videos to support; all helping you to feel motivated to make a shift. I loved the simple recipe ideas to try yourself, along with cookbook suggestions, especially as sometimes starting a new eating regime can be daunting. As I work as a spiritual Healer myself I particularly liked that Amy presents this topic’s relevance to other world religions and their belief systems around not eating meat. Overall the biggest theme for me is that if we want to heal our world, we first have to start by healing ourselves, creating a ripple effect across the universe and a changed – and healed – planet.” Carol Fenner, Transformational Counsellor, Adviser and Energy Therapist, UK