You are a highly sensitive person who loves the magic of Christmas.
Yet, you don’t want to feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious or lonely at this time.
You want to avoid overload, overspend, upset – and/or arguments!
Especially as you love your family + friends.
Unfortunately, sometimes, it all gets too much!!
So, how can you feel refreshed, blessed + fully equipped to take care of yourself throughout this special winter period?
This White Light Pre-Christmas Retreat will help you enjoy the most chilled, peaceful, abundant + rejuvenating Christmas – ever!
Resources + replays in bite-sized chunks below
This workshop includes:
• A brief, enlightening history of Christmas’s pagan roots
• Top reasons why HSPs need to honour the cycle of nature
• What happens when you don’t (– OMG!)
• The antidote to the modern commercial Christmas
• Alternative ‘End of Year’ rituals + traditions
• Review + release 4 worksheet bundle –
– for minimum effort to get the maximum results!
Review worksheets for helping your end of year reflections + rituals.
White Light PDF Guide:
• How to avoid loneliness + disconnection
• How to set boundaries + stop people pleasing
• How to reframe your solo experience + rejoice it’s gifts!
Worksheets + Exercises!
Download Workshop 1 Fillable Worksheet.
Download Reflections Fillable Worksheet.
Download Wheel of Life Worksheet.
Download SWOT Analysis Fillable Worksheet.
Download Priorities + Time Worksheet.
Download Review My Year Fillable Worksheet
Download Moon Phases (for use in Google / Outlook Calendar)
Download 14 Days of Releasing Fillable Worksheet.
It’s a perfect compliment to an end of year review + reflection process (see ritual + review video, above).
• A powerful method to dissolve internal + external problems
• How to use White Light ethically
• Examples of White Light for healing situations
• NEW ways to manage intense relationships + situations
• An archetypal festive meditation for spiritual emergencies!
• Spiritual + practical checklist – minimum effort for maximum results!
Download Emotional Intensity Checklist.
What You’ll Get
The Science of Visualisation
The Power of White Light
How to Use White Light Ethically
The White Light Method
Protecting Your Energy
Handling Intense Relationships – Part 1
Handling Intense Relationships – Part 2
Archetypal Connections for Strength + Power
Solstice Selfcare + HSP Repair Kit – a conversation with fellow self care expert + author Tara Jackson. Replay below!
Tara Jackson + I give our personal tips to avoid / reduce:
• Isolation / Depression
• Disconnection + Loneliness
• Discord (family, work, neighbours)
Helping you feel more inner joy, peace + magic, from Solstice through to 6th January!
Embodied: A self-care guide for sensitive souls by Tara Jackson